This is an expanding motion in the 海外 fx 新規 口座 開設 キャンペーン globe, with an approximated 25% of all investors presently running vehicle forex projects. At some point the bulk of the market will certainly be utilizing this innovation as it proceeds to expand right into the standard. This is what your vehicle forex signal generator is made to do.submitted by jeribittner to u/jeribittner [link] [comments]
submitted by r1kon to Forex [link] [comments]
submitted by trentonmoses37 to reddit.com [link] [comments]
CompSci, Teknik Informatika, or Sistem Informatika
https://preview.redd.it/s8df6kzd0tw51.jpg?width=1200&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1415af6b476b3ad00d3fcb6a8769de347b2a132dsubmitted by aveducatioseo to u/aveducatioseo [link] [comments]
Today, we are going to discuss how the rising of fake gurus from YouTube actually hacking our brain and trapping us to gambling in the stock market by using their attractive thumbnail and live webinar. In the end, we will discuss how to avoid being trapped. Please read this article seriously because we have made it very simple for you to check who is good or bad.
We Indians feel good when someone gives us something free of cost whether that content is valid or not, legit or not we hardly verify the facts. We can accept anything & everything IF it is free of cost. Didn’t you experience it?
At first, we are going to talk about why 95% of stock market-related content on YouTube is bullshit and fake which will not give you satisfactory results what they are claiming in the thumbnail. It’s so funny that I identified there in one video thumbnail that claimed to quit your job to become a millionaire by following his strategy. Seriously, Guys?
There are millions of fancy strategies stated as no loss strategy, guaranteed monthly income strategy, 100% working strategy, intraday tricks which will never give you loss, how to earn 1 Cr in one day, Become warren buffet in 3 simple steps, how to get your money double in options trading, etc, etc
You know guys what is the most fun thing? There are millions of views on their videos. It’s clearly indicating that we are the ones viewing all those videos that resulted in getting us trapped. Isn’t it?
How is it possible that someone without any experience will come and tell us how to make millions from the stock market? Guys, think logically does that possible? Have you ever verified their article before practically implementing it in the live market by putting your hard-earned money? Why are you using even in the first place?
Believe me, no one can make you rich in the stock market. It’s only your right and quality knowledge, dedication, and focus that can change the way you see the stock market. No amount of information will provide you an edge or trading improvement until and unless you experience it by yourself practically by implementing.
For egg: whatever we share at AfterVision, we do it with full confidence because we only share a backtested system that we have achieved after 11 years of deep research & experience. Believe in the result, don’t just focus on fake and manipulated promises.
Any single mistake in the stock market can make your capital zero. You have to control and focus on your Psychological process and implementation with the combination of Disciplined because these both play an important key role in the stock market then come last our so-called strategy. The strategy has no value if you don’t have an advanced system which can give you a better risk-reward ratio and clear cut entry and exit mechanism.
Never join anybody if someone is making fake promises to give you more than a 10% return per month consistently. But, the funny thing is no one will talk about less than 30-50% of the capital return. Amazed? Don’t be the one to get trapped though!
Never be dependent on any tip provider, signal or software, etc because trust me it is a bullshit idea of selling tips and indictors which doesn’t work seriously. They don’t trade themselves because it’s easy for YouTubers to create a 5 min video explaining about anything and showing some fake screenshots to trust us easily on them. YouTube is like their Dukan(shop), the business turnover is depending on our views we give to them that why they always come up with some choosy and fake caption and thumbnail such as 100% capital double, no loss strategy, etc so that viewers will click often on their video by getting trapped.
Youtuber and live webinar guys will emotionally sell you some sort of snack oil of how you can change your life by joining their superficial level program. I am not telling you that all are bad. But, I can tell you 6 out of 10 are selling craps on the name of courses. I have got to join so many courses in the last 6 months to experience ranges from Indian to Forex guys. They are just bragging about indicator on the name of courses. That’s it. We already know indicators don’t work all the time. It’ll give you 3 times signals within 30 min. You’ll confuse about whether to buy or sell. That’s what the techniques they are claiming to work 100% of the time in any market in any situation.
Why we are different at AfterVision?
First of all, we don’t ever promise you to give 100% result because there is no perfect system in the world which can give you 100% result.
We don’t sit and trade the whole day that’s a fishy system to sit the whole day to make money. At AfterVision, Only 45-60 min is enough to make money if you are a serious trader. We focus on a one-to-one basis live session rather than providing a crowd or batch where no one can ask questions openly.
We don’t talk about any kind of indicators because believe me it is just crap, will only confuse you in the end. we believe in logical trading, if you are not getting any logic to take an entry or exit then simply we sleep that day without doing trade.
We never focus on more than 5 trades in a month because we believe in quality rather than just focusing on quantity. We provide 24*7 doubt sessions with lifetime support. Yes, anytime you can call at AfterVision to take any support.
Click here - http://blog.aftervisioneducation.com/the-rise-of-fake-gurus/
submitted by kayakero to makemoneyforexreddit [link] [comments]
How to trade Forex and be profitableHello and thank you for being here again!
In this article I want to show you how I structure my operations by trading in the currency market. If it can give you ideas or help you in your process, the objective of this post will be more than fulfilled. I will try to be as clear and direct as possible. I'll go point by point:
1. How to trade the Forex MarketFocusing on the basics and keeping it simple. Let me explain, you don't have to rely on hyper-complex strategies, use the software that PETA it and put it on the server next to your broker ... you don't have to be the best programmer, much less get dirty on the graphics of your platform to win money in Forex.
You need systems. The systems work. Results-oriented companies and work methods are systems-based. You should start applying and creating systems because they will allow you:
2. Intraday or swing trading in Forex?This question is an interesting question and I make a small indent if you are just starting out. Swing trading are operations that usually last several days and when we talk about intraday or day trading we refer to operations that are closed on the same day.
Well, which one then? Like everything in life, it depends (we are). You have to learn that there is no “best for all”. In my case I combine both operations because I dedicate myself full time to this, but if you are just starting out or are one of the people who get stressed out with trading, I recommend that you focus on swing trading.
As you consolidate here you can start to scale and seek to diversify by doing intraday. But again, this is just something that I recommend based on my own experience and from people I have known over the years.
3. Automatic or Manual Forex TradingNot all automated Forex trading systems are a panacea, nor are all discretionary or manual systems bad. Stop looking at it like that, we're only talking about execution. This is precisely why I am opting for automated execution. We could talk at length about this and if you find it interesting I can dedicate an article just to it. But think that automation is just how strategy is carried out. Whether this is a winner or a loser is the basis of everything.
Automating a losing strategy does not make it a winner, it is only about applying strategies that are profitable and ensuring that they are executed in the best way (in manual we always cheat alone).
4. Is analysis the key to Forex trading?Many people think that technical analysis is the key to beating the market and defend it to the last consequences. The same happens with those who think that the only way to make money in the foreign exchange market is through fundamental analysis.
So what really works? What really works and you can check. What good is it if you tell me that this or the other is the best method if you haven't even sat down to draw numbers. Many times it is not with what, but how. That is, they can be different valid methods if they are done well. But for this you need statistics of what you are doing.
>>>Recommended Forex Broker: Plus500 - Visit official website<<<
5. Learn to create robust trading strategiesLet's first see what a robust trading strategy is all about. As traders, we know what has happened in the past, but we don't know what will happen in the market tomorrow. That is why we need systems that are well adapted to changing market circumstances.
How can we know systems adapt well to alterations in the spread, prices ...? Simulating those alterations, something like simulating those conditions and seeing how they behave. There are different tests for this such as: Walk Forward test, Montecarlo, and Multimarket.
These tests give us an idea of how robust our created trading system is and give us a reference. Be careful, I said reference, not absolute truth. Then we will test them, our goal is to leave as little space as possible to chance.
6. Best Forex Trading StrategiesYou may be wondering how you are going to manage to create profitable strategies and start with all this. Calm down, there are tools for this, but the important thing here is that you know that the strategies that tend to be more stable over time and give better results are:
6.1. Trading strategies with very simple entry and exit criteriaThe opposite of what you may have been told. The simpler our Forex trading systems are, the more likely they will continue to work overtime. I have seen this myself and I know it first hand.
Also, which is more likely to stop working, a system based on six indicators or a system based on one or two? That six indicators continue to give results for years and years is not easy. Instead, only one or two are more so. Still, trading systems should always be supervised.
6.2. Systems with a not very high number of operations or tradesSometimes when we become obsessed with being in the market constantly making gazillions of trades, we are giving our broker money and taking it out of our pocket. More is not better in trading, better is better. This is about getting the most money with the least risk, not giving it to your broker.
6.3. Strategies with a controlled return/riskYou see a strategy, you look at its profit in the last months and years and you are already thinking about connecting it. Error, always look at the return associated with the drawdown. The drawdown of your system is, in short, the maximum consecutive drop it has had. Because it is important? Because if that fall has occurred in the past, it can happen again (and bigger, believe me). Now you may be thinking, what if this happens to me?
Next, I will explain it to you, but first an example of a system that meets all these characteristics (so you can see that it is simpler than it seems:
Here more statistics:
7. Establish connection and disconnection rules for your systemsAll methods of trading sound great. The problem is when they start to lose. Some tell you that you have to continue, that the system is the system… But what if the system is stopping working? After all, we live in a changing world and our money is not infinite.
The reality is that many people do not know how to determine when the system is failing or when this happens because they are applying it incorrectly. If you execute the strategies in an automated way you are already saving this, then what you need is a rule to deactivate your strategies at a certain point. To do this, it is enough to monitor them with platforms such as Bluefox or Myfxbook to know what the performance of each is.
8. Diversify in ForexIf we deactivate a Rubén strategy, we stop trading. Not if you activate another that has been doing it well. It is not about you running a Forex trading system or two, it is about having different systems: the best in real and a demo base created that you can include in your real account when you deactivate one because their performance has dropped.
You can diversify by you I frame (temporality time) on assets (currencies) or types of systems (trend, mean reversion ...).
The objective of diversifying is to seek a more stable return, many people do for this is to introduce many systems without more, if you do this you will achieve the opposite, you will be increasing the risk.
9. What currencies to trade on ForexI recommend that you focus on the majors or major currency pairs, especially if your broker has a high spread, as it is usually lower on these. One of the advantages of automating is that you can scale your trading and do it in different currencies, diversifying as I said before. These are the assets that I have traded in recent months:
It starts with being profitable with a few (one or three assets) and as you evolve you can grow your portfolio.
10. Why invest (only) in ForexI will not be the one to tell you that you should invest in Forex and not in another market. Each one belongs to his father and mother and has its good and not so good things. Of course, one thing is clear, wherever you do it, remember the power of specialization. There are traders who focus on one or two assets and they are profitable. In the end, that's what it's all about, isn't it?
This operation can be extrapolated to different assets such as raw materials, indices and cryptocurrencies. Yes, cryptocurrencies too. In fact, my operations are mainly based on currencies and cryptocurrencies (85% in the first group and 15% in the second). But I have to say that cryptocurrency trading has given me a pleasant surprise this year.
Again, if you are starting, do not do it with many assets or you will saturate yourself. Start step by step and diversify as you evolve. Jack of all trades, master of none.
11. Steps to trade Forex RedditIf you've gotten this far, it may not be entirely clear to you how the hell I trade, then I'm going to summarize it in steps:
12. How to start trading Forex Reddit as a professional trader (without knowing how to program)But Rubén, I haven't studied computer science and I'm not particularly good at math. Don't worry if you don't know how to program, it is possible to do all this using tools that will do it for you. For years I have programmed my own systems myself and that's fine, but now I'm concentrating on managing them and getting the most out of them. Do not think that this is the robot that will make you earn millions of euros while you drink the gin and tonic on the beach.
We will read soon with new posts about trading, Forex, cryptocurrencies, platforms ...
To start trading, open an account on Plus500, one of the leading Forex brokers: Click Here
Best Forex Trading Software for Beginners. By Daffa Zaky March 25, 2019, 1:11 pm • Posted in Education. Beginners generally need a lot of help in trading. This help will come from an assortment ... For options 2 and 3 to be their most effective, it's important to take the time to learn about the Forex software and check the opinions of users and the strategy used. The main risk lies in mastering the trading strategy of the algorithm. In order to use the automatic Forex trading software correctly, you must understand the strategy it uses. When you are buying from third-party sites, also ... Was bezwecken die Entwickler von kostenloser Software? Wie steht es mit der Kursdatenversorgung und Kurshistorien? Wir stellen in diesem Beitrag die kostenlose Börsensoftware von DAXA Chart Privat, Trading Desk, JStock, Maran Market Analyzer, Tradesignal, ProRealTime und Guidants vor. DAXA-Chart Privat – kostenlose Chartanalyse Programm. Steckbrief zur kostenlosen Version von DAXA-Chart ... Top 1: Meta Trader 4 – Die beliebteste Trading-Software. Die kostenlose Meta Trader 4 Software gehört zu der weltweit beliebtesten Plattform für CDF- und Forex-Trading. Sie eignet sich nicht nur für Forex- und CDF-Einsteiger sondern auch für Profis. Eine Trading Software ist ein Programm, das Trader in erster Linie benötigen, um Orders platzieren und Trades eingehen zu können. Zudem versorgt es den Trader mit zahlreichen Informationen. Die Trading Software bietet die Möglichkeit, sich Handelsinstrumente, die dazugehörigen Kurscharts und aktuelle Preisdaten anzeigen zu lassen, und liefert Hintergrundinformationen, wie Marktnachrichten ... Viele Software-Anbieter stellen ihren Kunden zum Trading-Programm umfangreiches Lernmaterial etwa in Form von Webinaren oder Video-Tutorials zur Verfügung und erleichtern ihnen auf diese Weise den Einstieg in die Materie. Wer erfolgreich Daytrading betreiben möchte, sollte sich darüber im Klaren sein, dass es sich dabei um eine durchaus zeitintensive Tätigkeit handelt und es trotz eines ... Forex trading is an around the clock market. Benzinga provides the essential research to determine the best trading software for you in 2020.
[index]          
As a new trader, you don't want to waste money on expensive trading platforms because you will NOT use most of the features. Instead, stick to free ones beca... Click Here = http://9nl.at/iqoptionstrading ------------- Download Forex Trading Robot S... Stock Trading Ninja Trade With Precise Entry Signals, Stop Limits And Profit Targets - Duration: 43 seconds. #forex #forexlifestyle #forextrader Want to join the A1 Trading Team? See trades taken by our top trading analysts, join our live trading chatroom, and acces... Best Forex Charting Software Free - http://tradewithjagger.com/ This is the charting software I use for all my forex trading analysis. forex program trading software, best automated forex program trading software 2020, automated forex program trading robot, best forex program trading software for consistent profits, automated ... You want this Software & Forex Trading knowledge whatsapp me :+91 9998032880 google pay 9998032880 phone pay 9998032880 Forex trading software 40 % off for D...